In this current era we will all mostly be working from home & doing a lot of video calls to teams or we are moving some of our planned panels & events into more professional live stream formats.
We have been closely following trends in the market & follow some professional news & current affairs teams working in the front line in Hubei, China. Big thanks to Edward Lawrence for sharing his experience with the community. We have summarised our voluntary best practise guide below.
We have also completed the Australian Government, Department of Health ‘Infection Control Training – COVID 19‘.
Below are the practises that our team will be adopting for all upcoming, onlocation video production briefs.
01. Pre-filming – We will work with the client & crew to screen all talent & crew to make sure they are not showing any temperatures or flu like symptons. Talent & crews to be cleared before coming on set.
02. On Location Filming – We will comply with the recommended Govt. spacing of 1.5 meters between people in filming locations (1x person per 4m square total space).
03. We will priorisite the use of shot gun microphones which sit approx. 1.5 meters above the talent (contactless option) & only use dissinfected lapel / clip microphones with prior client consent on approval / cleared by the talent & client (consent only contact).
04. Crew will abide by the 1.5 meter rule & also have access to face masks & disposable gloves while on set.
05. No hand shaking or personal contact to take place per the published Aust. Govt. guidelines.
06. Rubber gloves & hand sanitiser to available on set at all times & we will work with our location partners to also follow the published Aust. Govt. guidlines.
07. Crew will not attend set if feeling unwell or show any signs of fever or flu like symptoms.
08. No sharing of ear pieces to take place on set. A dedicated ear piece is to be suppled for each presenter where necessary.
09. Post Filming – All equipment / devices to be wiped down
thoroughly with disposable sterilising wipes after each filming session.
**Noting there may be shortages of certain stock during the current high demand conditions.